Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information
Our physician practices are committed to providing the highest quality care and ensuring the safety of our patients, employees, providers, volunteers and visitors. We are continuing to monitor the evolving situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking the necessary steps to ensure we are fully prepared to care for patients, in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and in partnership with our local and state health departments.
Below are a number of resources to help educate you and your family on COVID-19. For more information on the virus, please contact the health department.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (www.cdc.gov)
- Utah State Department of Health
- The Utah Coronavirus Information Line has been activated by the Utah Poison Control Center. The information line phone number is 1.800.456.7707. This info line will provide a central resource for the public to answer questions regarding COVID-19 and provide further instructions.
- Website: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/
- Southeast Utah Department of Health
- Price Office: 435.637.3671
- Moab Office: 435.259.5602
- Castle Dale Office: 435.381.2252
- Website: https://www.seuhealth.com/